Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, Monday

I hope everyone have a wonderful Valentine's Day with their sweeties. I had a wonderful dinner with my honey. We had shrimp enchiladas, key lime pie (me), snickers cheesecake (Mr. Giggles), and a very yummy special dessert courtesy of the owner that was a chocolate heart filled with chocolate cake and yummy cream. It was so good. After dinner we went and looked at recliners (my valentine's day and anniversary gift) and then went home and spent the evening watching tv together.

Saturday morning we had our Valentine's Brunch for the older couples and widows from church. We had a wonderful menu again. We had pigs in a blanket, bacon bites with onion and without, pound cake, apple cinnamon, blueberry and banana nut muffins, fruit (pineapple, apples, grapes, blueberries, cantaloupe, strawberries) with fruit dip, orange juice, white grape juice, milk and coffee. Everyone seemed to have had a really great time. We did too but were very tired by the time it was over.

We had a busy weekend but there was one thing I missed that I really wanted to attend but there just wasn't time. Mrs. H had a gathering at her house Friday night, I hope they had a good time.

Well, that is it for tonight. I have to get some work done!! No, really, I do!!

OH....Ms. Kitty will be released on Thursday!!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your brunch sounds so sweet - and yummy. And I would have loved to attend a gathering at Mrs. H's house, too! So many yummy treats she made (well, that I saw on her blog!) So nice, y'all are friends.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.