Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Saturday

Ms. Kitty's dad called tonight to let us know that she is really doing well now that she is "home"! Her parents picked DJ (her kitty) up and took her/him home so everyone is doing better now! We haven't seen her yet but I hope to maybe go next week so I will update you then.

I haven't really had much to chat about this week and still don't! I subbed on Thursday in a computer class at an elementary school and on Friday I subbed in a 5th/6th science class. I love the elementary age kids because they are so sweet but the middle school kids are funny because they get your sarcasm (yes, I am full of it!) and can respond. Little kids just don't get it and as an example, I will have to share a story with you from my student teaching days. It will be later though because my computer on has 12% remaining on the battery and I am being lazy and don't want to have to get up and plug it in. Also, if I don't plug it in, I will get off sooner and head to bed!!!

Next week doesn't seem too busy yet, I will spend some time "looking" for old classmates as we prepare for our 20th high school reunion. It is so hard to believe that I have been out of school that long. I have some many memories that are as vivid as if they just happened yesterday! Well, that is until I sit on the floor for a while and then I have to get up and I can't hardly move!!!!!! Well, that is all for tonight. I just had the 10% power message pop up on the computer.

Have a peaceful Sunday!

3 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

I will be looking forward to the student teaching story. :-)

Renee said...

Glad to hear the great update, and I'm also looking forward to the story.

Jennifer said...

Waiting for a good story....

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.