Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekly Menu

The Mister and I are going to eat at home this week to focus on healthy eating and saving money so here is our menu for the week . . . .

Monday:
out to eat

Tuesday:
out to eat

Wednesday:
out to eat

Thursday:
out to eat

Friday:
out to eat

OK, I told a fib but here is the reason we are eating out all this week, we are out of town because Mr. Giggles has a conference this week and we will be here until Thursday. Since the town we are in has some really good eating places, I will try to remember to tell you about the really cool places we go. I hope to have some neat pics to post also.

Let me tell you about the hotel we are staying in. It is very nice, the outside looks like an old building but the inside is absolutely beautiful. The lobby has wonderful hardwood floors, dark hardwood floors. Our room is sage in color with furniture and lighting that I would love to have in my own home. The hotel staff has been friendly. What was really surprising to us were the different license plates we saw in the parking lot. There were to cars from Ontario Canada, one from Louisiana and one from New Jersey. I am always curious why people from out of state are here (and then when are they going home!!).

Well, I hope you all have a great week. It looks like we are in for a week of warm weather (I am NOT ready for summer. We need RAIN so BADLY... on the way here we saw so many ponds and lakes there were dried up or drying up. . . . what will the farmers do if we don't get the rain we need? How will we feed our cows?)

OK, sorry about the doom and gloom. I really hope you have a great week.

Ms. Kitty update. . . . .she is now home!! She is doing awesome!! I hope to go see her at the end of the week. Any messages for her?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful week away with your hubbie...and enjoy all the meals being served to you!! Love it! Will look forward to hearing about it...

Mrs. H. said...

When I first saw the title, I thought you hadn't gone on your trip! ;-) Hope you are having a wonderful time! :-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.