Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Chatter

Well, last night we ended up eating at Chili's. Nothing exciting but it was really good. I had Cajun Chicken Pasta and the Mr. had Chipotle Chicken Crispers with corn and french fries. It was very filling but by the time we walked around the mall and then walked back to our hotel we were fine.


Tonight we ate at a "hometown" restaurant called Bud Jones. It was pretty good. The Mr. had a cheeseburger with fries (not many fries which was a downer for him) and I had a hamburger steak with brown gravy and onions and a baked potato.


After dinner we went shopping at Goodwill and I came across a special buy that I was really excited to get. I found this book (60th anniversary) along with a cassette tape of the story. I love this book!
Well, that is all for tonight. Tomorrow night we are going to eat Mexican food with our good friends Kenneth and Lea. We haven't seen them in a while and can't wait to get to visit before and after church.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

LOVE "The Little House"!!! I had the record, too!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.