Monday, March 2, 2009

Good Monday Morning

Well, we made it home Friday evening. We were so glad to be home. We had a great time. We are now into another busy week. We are having a gospel meeting this week so we will be busy with that and Mr. G will be busy catching up from being gone for 5 days. I will be trying to get my house back in some kind of order.

If you ever watch GBN (it is on dish network but I don't know what channel) and have the chance to listen to James Watkins preach. . . .stop and listen. He is an incredible preacher and we are having a great gospel meeting with him this week.

Have a great week. Spring is on its way!!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have a great week....and totally cool background!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.