Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Poem


At Grandma's House

I like the taste of turkey
Any time throughout the year
But it never seems to taste as good
As when Thanksgiving's here.
Could be it's all the trimmings
That are cooked with it to eat-
But I think it's eating at Grandma's house
That makes it such a treat!

~Author Unknown
Even though we have lived in the same town or very near to our grandparents houses, I was always so excited to get to go to see my aunts, uncles and cousins. Now with my honey and his family added into the mix, we don't get to go every year but we still have a great time and awesome food when we do!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

You're so right.
Nothing tastes like Thanksgiving!

Cute poem!

Mrs. H. said...

Yay Giggles! I went over to Kelli's and you had linked up!
:-) I love your poem and your sweet Thanksgiving thoughts.

Brenda said...

What a cute poem. Thanks for sharing.
Brenda :)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.