Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Weather Craziness

I am in a classroom today (I subbed in elementary music yesterday and today at my old elementary school), watching a movie when I hear something hitting the window. I notice raindrops hitting the window and when I walk over there, I see stuff on the ground. Well, this stuff is hail. It was a very short lived storm but it was really strange to say the least.

Congrats to my nephew TatorTot. He had a UIL competition today (I didn't have any idea he was doing it so I was very surprised) and he got 6th place in Social Studies. Great job kiddo. You are my favorite nephew!

I really hate trying to figure out doctor's bills and insurance stuff. The insurance companies seem to try to make things as difficult as possible to figure out what in the world they are or not going to cover. It all makes my head hurt.

And last but not least, I have to give my vote for Dancing with the Stars. I want Ty Murray or Chuck Wicks to win. But I am really pulling for Ty. The cowboy needs more recognition and this would do it. Go Ty!!

Hope you are having a great week.

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Ty Murray the rodeo cowboy??? And Chuck Wicks the country "Stealing Cinderella" singer??? WHY am I not watching Dancing with the Stars?! I have never seen an episode, but I think I need to. What night is it on? Actually, I should know that because my mom never misses an episode and if I call or instant message her during that show I have to call back later. ;-)

Even though I don't watch, I am definately pulling for Ty, too. You know my vote always goes to the cowboy! :-)

And I sympathize on the insurance claims - you need a PhD to understand it. ;-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.