Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mission Accomplished. . . .

well, mostly accomplished. My mission was to get one of the 50th Anniversary Barbies for my niece Mad Cow for her birthday (at the end of the month). I decided that I wanted to get myself one too. Well, I was able to get one for Mad Cow this morning bright and early at Kohls. Unfortunately there were three older ladies who got the rest of the 5 that were in the store. I still would really like to have one for myself but I am glad that I was able to get the birthday girl one!

Yesterday was Tatortots (my nephew) birthday. I can not believe that he is 11. I finally finished up my birthday shopping this afternoon at Barnes and Nobles. I hope my crazy TatorTot and MadCow enjoy their gifts.

Ok, I love where we live but I really hate the weather sometimes. Yesterday we were in the 80's and today we are currently at 57 and tomorrow will be even colder. No wonder we all walk around sick most of the year!!

Well, that is all for now. Please don't tell me if any of you were able to get yourself a Barbie because it will cause me to cry like a little girl!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just checkin' in on you...hope you are having a great week!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.