Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not much to say

I am on a mission. . . . .I will tell you more about it in a later post because I don't want to jinx myself. I am on a birthday gift mission!!

Today I had jury duty. I didn't get picked. . . .I have to say that I was kind of glad but the trial was civil and was only supposed to last a couple of hours.

We are getting ready for Spring Break and a family reunion and my week is quickly running out. To make things more interesting, we have been in a drought - not hardly any rain since Sept. and we were already behind when we got that rain - and we are supposed to get rain for the next three days and it is supposed to be much cooler than it has been (I am wearing shorts as I write) so I don't know what to pack.

Anyway, that is all for tonight.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.