Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crazy Weather and Stuff

The weather around here is crazy. First off, the wind is blowing (23 mph with gusts up to 29 mph) and there is no need to try to fix your hair before you step outside because it won't matter. It is 61 degrees which is very different from what it was last week. I have to say that we are very thankful for the wonderful rain we have gotten this week. Everything is so beautiful and green.

Last week my honey bought me a recliner and this afternoon we are going to pick it up. It will be nice to have a really comfy (new) something to sit on. The couch I sit on most of the time is probably about 20 or so years old and is a hide-a-bed so you can imagine how saggy it is. Sometimes I feel like I am having to crawl out of it! Same with the chair I sometimes sit in. It was my great grandmothers and sits you even lower to the ground. Anyway, I am excited about my new recliner even if it doesn't really go with our early garage sale decor.

Congratulations to my cousin and her husband who adopted a beautiful little boy this week. Best wishes to you all.

I hope that this next week is better than the last ( I am glad that this week is almost over).

Have a great weekend.




2 comments:

Renee said...

Yay for the new recliner!

I love the picture you've got to accompany the post - so pretty!

Jennifer said...

The weather is goofy everywhere...did you see snow in places this weekend? How crazy is that? Our pastor was in Arkansas is weekend and they had several inches of snow...and he is NOT a winter lover! Kinda funny! Our weather, on the other hand, was beautiful.

Hoorah for the new recliner....enjoy yourself!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.