Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sunshine

Wow, what an incredible week this has been. Our gospel meeting ended last night and I think it was the best one I have ever been to. As I said in my last post, if you ever have the opportunity to hear James Watkins, go because you will have an incredible experience. This man preaches God's word straight from the Bible in a way that anyone can understand. It was great!

The next few weeks are going to be so busy! My honey and I are going to an out of town baby shower for one of my buddies from school which is exciting because I haven't seen her since graduation in 07. Well, since our 12th anniversary is Sunday, we are going to spend the night out of town and just spend time together! The next Friday we are heading out with the camping trailer for Spring Break. Friday - Sunday will be at the ranch my cousin and her husband run for a family reunion. Should be a great time (finally get to see the nephew and niece again!!) with all of the family except for my other cousin's husband who is a doctor and has to work. On Sunday we will be heading off to the lake (with the trailer) to spend some time camping with my parents. Very excited!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.