Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Already?

I think I have said this every month but goodness aren't they flying by? School starts in 24 days (for the kids that is) and my Dad starts back on the 15th.

Update for Mom on her blog. She had a rough day. We are spending the rest of the weekend down here with them. We are looking for a hotel that is a little less expensive for Mom and Dad to stay in, especially since we don't know for sure how long they will be here.

Oh, we did finally get some rain. Over the course of several days, got a little over an inch. It was nice to wash some of the dust off!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We are getting a new neighbor this weekend. Hope she is nice!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah for rain!! Please tell you mom that I am praying for her..and all the little details - like hotel rooms! (I guess they don't have Ronald McDonald houses for grown-up patients....surely there must be some type of resource!?!?) God knows.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.