Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Don't Wednesday part II

Jenna’s Journey Blog
I can't believe that it is time for I Don't Wednesday already!! Jenna gave us a choice this week; the special edition or the regular. I chose the regular one!!
~ I don't like coffee.
~ I don't like 100 degree days.
~ I don't like people who think they know it all (they really get on my nerves!)
~ I don't like it when people can't follow the rules.
~ I don't watch a movie after reading the book.
~ I don't read a book after watching the movie.
~ I don't have pets that live in the house (at this time we are pet less).
~ I don't like bugs (especially the ones that come into my house).
Well, that is it for this week. This is so much harder than I thought it would be!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm right there with you...well, except for my spoiled rotten pup of a pet - who OWNS my house! And I do like me an occasional Starbucks!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.