Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Forty four (44)

what is that you ask yourself. . . .is it her age? NO, husbands age? No, amount of money in her wallet? hahahahaha (no, I think I have $3). Is the suspense killing you yet? Is it? Huh? Well, I will tell you. . . .44 is the number of days it has been 100 degrees or higher. In 7 short days we will be at the record number of days over 100 degrees set in 1951 (I think that is correct). This afternoon as my sister Rae and I were leaving my parents house, it was very dark, the wind was blowing like mad and it smelled like rain. Well, it only rained about 5 minutes. We got 1/100 of an inch of rain. I guess it is safe to say that I am officially over summer. . . .bring on fall (even if that brings 45 thousand + students and their parents who can't drive and too many football fans. Incase you were wondering, I am not a big fan of football unless it is an out of town game!)!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.