Sunday, August 23, 2009

A New School Year

Well, another school year begins tomorrow and guess what. . . .I still am not teaching. Right now I will be subbing so I can be available for my parents if/when they need me. There are a lot of exciting things going on for family and friends with the new school year. My nephew is in junior high (6th grade) and my niece is in 3rd. A couple of my friends are not homeschooling this year so their kids will all be going to new schools tomorrow. Although the moms are wondering what they will do with all the time they will have on their hands, I know they will all do great! Well, I hope everyone had a good weekend. I am short on words tonight!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you will have the flexibility to be with your mom as she needs you! God certainly knows exactly what we need! Hope she is having a good week!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.