Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Don't Wednesday (one day late)

I can not believe that I forgot about this yesterday. I guess since we were busy at the hospital it just slipped my mind!

Jenna’s Journey Blog
~ I don't mind thunderstorms; I really like watching lightening.
~ I don't like washing dishes (dream of owning a dishwasher!)
~ I don't like bugs, snakes or skunks.
~ I don't like watching many sports on tv; I usually only watch equestrian events.
~ I don't like hearing people cuss, especially kids.
~ I don't like getting up really early (like while it is still very dark).
~ I don't have a lot of room or storage in my house.
~ I don't like losing friends.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Mine has been busy but I have spent a lot of time with my mom and middle sister. The Mr. is very busy with work so I haven't seen much of him and it doesn't look like that will be over anytime soon. Can't wait til he is caught up so we can see each other!

Hi Mrs. H's mom!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hope your week - and weekend - went well as well!! Give your mom an extra hug!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.