Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Don't Wednesday

Jenna’s Journey Blog
Ok, I read this blog daily and thought that I would participate in I Don't Wednesday because I feel like I have a lot of I Don'ts so here goes. . .
~ I don't like the fact that my mom is dealing with cancer for a second time
~I don't eat tomatoes, black-eyed peas or spinach
~I don't like not being a mother
~I don't like that I don't have my dream job (or any job for that matter)
~I don't like thinking about something happening to my family
~I don't like confrontation
~I don't like rude people
~I don't keep a very neat house (I wish I could but I can't!)

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.