Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Ok, we are 9 days into December and I am so not in the Christmas spirit. Today I finally dragged out the trees I am using this year and some of my decorations but the only thing that has happened is getting the trees put on the table. Usually we have a real tree but with me being gone as much as I will be for the rest of the month, we opted out and I am so sad. I love real trees, they smell so good and look so pretty. I hope to get some more work done tonight when we get home from church.
I am not sure what I am going to do about presents. I can't think of anything cool for anyone this year. We went shopping with my Dad last night and helped him get Tatortot and Madcow's shopping finished. We also bought some decorations for the tree we put up at the apartment so I will try to get that taken care of while at MDA.
Well, I had better go so I can get ready for church. Any suggestions on getting into the spirit, please let me know.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.