Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to our precious Baby Giggles who was born asleep December 21, 2007. Today we went to the cemetery to visit your grave and the sunset was very beautiful. We just stood there and thought about our sweet little boy. We love you so much, we miss you terribly and we think about you everyday. When you left us, you took a very big piece of our hearts that will never be filled.
When we got to the cemetery, we found a beautiful poinsettia from Memom, Gran, Aunt B, Uncle S, Tator Tot, Mad Cow, Aunt Rae, Aunt LEH, Great grandmom, and Great memom. We were very surprised. We brought it home so that the cold weather wouldn't hurt it.

I'll Hold You in Heaven

From the very beginning I loved you,
As I made plans to hold you and rock you:
You were tiny and helpless as you lay in my womb,
But something went wrong and soon you were gone;
My young heart was broken, my tears fell like rain,
I'd never known such heartache and pain.
I wonder who you look like, me or your dad,
Do you have my smile and his eyes?
Would you have been big and tall or tiny and small?
We had dreams for you that reached to the skies.
It was long, long ago and I still miss you so,
Thanks to Jesus, I'll see you in heaven.
I'll hold you in heaven someday,
When my trials on earth pass away;
The angels have rocked you, the Father watches over you,
I know you're waiting for me;
I never could hold you or tell you "Goodbye",
But I'll hold you in heaven someday.
by Joann Taylor

1 comment:

Donna said...

Praying for you this day...I cannot imagine your pain, but I know our Heavenly Father does!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.