Friday, December 11, 2009

Well, I have decided to be a minimalist this year with my Christmas decorations. My husband will be surprised when he comes home and all of the boxes are put back up and not much is out. I got my three little trees decorated yesterday and they look pretty good. Each one is semi-themed but only because of the kinds of ornaments I have for them. I will take some pictures so you can see what else I have done.
I got a lot of shopping done yesterday but Mr. Giggles told me I had to wait to finish because we have run out of money. He gets paid next week so we will finish when I get back from spending the week with my Mom.
I don't know about where you live but it has been rather cool around here. It hasn't been over 62 degrees in our house for at least a week. Not gonna complain too much because it sure beats the summer we had!
Well, that is all for now. Got so much to do and so little time.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.