Monday, February 1, 2010

Prayer Request

Tomorrow my Mom will be having a procedure to see if they can fix a problem she has been having for about a month now with her bladder (yes, this is all related to the stemcell transplant for her leukemia). Please say a prayer that it is successful and that all goes well and she gets closer to coming home.

I don't guess I have updated her journey on my blog. We passed the 100 days on January 21st and we are still in the hospital. Very frustrating time. . . . .still. So please remember my Mom in your prayers that she gets to get out soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sending many prayers to your mom tomorrow and in the days that follow.

Jennifer said...

Praying that you got good results/news today...and that Mom comes home soon!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.