Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weird Weather

This afternoon as I stepped outside to run down (not literally, I wouldn't make it across the pasture!) to my parents house to feed the cats, I noticed that the rain sounded extremely loud. Well, I paid a little more attention and noticed that it was sleeting. We have a chance for some wintery precipitation tomorrow night. We shall see. We haven't had any snow yet this year. I would love get some. It did snow at the hospital in December but it didn't here at home which was strange because the hospital is farther south than we are.

Well, I still haven't figured out what I am going to do for my hubby for Valentines Day. It is going to be a rushed day because I have to head back to the hospital. We can't do anything Saturday because we will be celebrating my s-i-l's birthday. I really wish that I had come up with something really cool but I guess a card and whatever little goodies I can find between now and then.

So, that is all for tonight. It is cold and I am ready to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow I will get my arrangement done. Hopefully I will be able to get it to the cemetery on Sunday if it doesn't rain too much more.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi, Giggles,
Our snow is finished now...but we do have some drifts. Now, everyone is digging out and I am loving having some sunshine for today! Did you all get lots of sleet?

Hope you have a great day!

Mrs. H. said...

Mr. H. and I called Friday, the 12th "Valentine's Day observed" this year. ;-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.