Thursday, February 11, 2010

You're Gonna Have to Face it You're Addicted to. . .

facebook!! Bet that wasn't what you thought I was gonna put! Wow but am I addicted to it. I have had so much fun finding old friends and catching up. Being in better touch with my family and extended family. We planned our 20th high school reunion with the help of facebook. I don't play the games because I would spend way too much time or should I say, waste too much time. Anyway, just tonight I have gotten back in touch with my best friend from school and a guy who was my parents first "rent-a-son". I hate losing touch with friends and fb makes it so easy to stay in touch. The down side is that I spend too much time on the computer between fb, keeping up with my blogs and reading all of the other blogs I follow. Some days I am much better off not even turning on my computer!

Update on the weather here. It has rained all day. We are about to float away. It was sleeting earlier. I really hope that we get a little snow. Right now it isn't doing anything. Oh well we are in a winter weather advisory but that definitely doesn't mean anything around here.

Good night y'all.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.