Sunday, February 7, 2010

This and That

Menu:
Monday: taco salad
Tuesday: left overs and chicken quesadillas with spanish rice
Wednesday: fend for yourself
Thursday: fish sticks and potato salad
Friday: out for dinner
Saturday: celebrate sister-in-laws birthday

What I am happy about today. . . .that football is over! Of course that means another sport will take it's place but at least it won't be football for a while!! New fence at back of property has been completed and cows are no longer around my house which means no cows in my yard.

What do I have planned for the week? Work at parents house, clean my own house, take my hubby's truck in to get some work done, if I can get my jury duty changed I will be subbing choir Wed - Fri, pack to go back to MDA (that is all I can think of for now). Oh and figure out what I am going to do for my hubby for Valentine's day.

This weeks weather: cold, rain and just plain dreary - I need some sun, I can handle the cold.

That is all for now. Have a good night.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.