Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blah

Do you ever have a day when all seems to be going well and then one little thing happens and then you feel really overwhelmed? I don't like days like that but today has been like that. Maybe I am just in a funk or something, I don't know.

Weekly Menu
Monday: baked ziti, corn, cheesy garlic toast
Tuesday: baked potatoes
Wednesday: fend for yourself
Thursday: fishsticks and potato salad
Friday: rehearsal dinner - Mr. Giggles cousin is getting married
Saturday: who knows. . . .wedding @ 7 pm

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh - cheesy garlic toast tonight?!?! My favorite:) Hope it was a great meal - and a good evening:)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.