Thursday, June 10, 2010

Red Letter Day

What a surprise I got this morning when I looked at my blog and saw that I had a comment on my last post. I clicked on it to see which bloggy friend had stopped by and what they had to say. I was so excited when I saw the my comment was from Mrs. H's mom (if you read my blog a lot, you know that I have left Mrs. H's mom notes at the end of my posts). Mrs. H (from Heritage Schoolhouse) and Mrs. H's mom are sweet ladies and I am lucky to have them both in my life.
And to add to the greatness of the day, I had a very sweet note from Jennifer. So a huge thank you to both for making me smile this morning and for your encouraging words.

Hi Mrs. H's mom! :)

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.