Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Lovestory

Today is my parent's 41st anniversary. Last year my sisters and I had a celebration for them. If you don't remember, you can go here to read about it. This anniversary is of course another first. It has been a difficult day for my Dad but thankfully my sister RAW and my "other" sister LEH took care of him (Mr. Giggles and I had to travel out of state for a wedding). I you have time and want to read the short version of my parents lovestory, you can go here.

Mrs. H's mom was in town this weekend and I missed her. Hi Mrs. H's Mom, I am sorry we missed you. Hope you can come back and visit soon!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was good, we ate too much, sat in the car too long and sweated! This is going to be a busy week for me so you probably won't hear much from me. I will be stopping by and checking on y'all.

1 comment:

Donna said...

What a precious love story...I am certain that your sweet mama is so proud of you!

Praying for you today!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.