Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun

I have had a super fun last couple of days. . . .so much so that I am not sure where to start! Well, ok I really do know where to start but I wanted to make things more exciting. Monday, well you have already read a little about this day. My sister and Tatortot got here so us girls could get our fun started. Tuesday I got up, ate breakfast with my Dad and Tatortot at Whataburger, came home and packed, and did a couple of things around the house before we left to head to the BIG CITY to see WICKED. We hit the road (after stopping by RAW's house to pick up the tickets), stopped at Chuy's for lunch (yum) and then got to downtown to find out hotel. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency, lazed around for a while and then got ready because it was time to head to the Theater Under the Stars to see WICKED. We get to the theater, find our seats and wait with anticipation for the show to start. It started (we had great seats), intermission came, it started again and then it ended. . . . .no, it was so good that I don't want it to end. My friends, this musical is AWESOME!!! I enjoyed it so much and I know that my Mom would have absolutely LOVED it too. I wish she could have been there with us. For those of you who I don't know in real life, my mom had a beautiful voice and I miss hearing her sing. I have to admit, I cried during the last two or three scenes because I was missing my Mom so much. After the show we went to Whataburger for dinner (picked it up around 11:55 pm and got to eat about 12ish or so!), watched a little tv and went to bed.

This morning we got up and quickly got ready (in less than 2 hours, folks that is good for three girls!) and headed out to IKEA. I had never been there before and I hope to go back again. I spent the least out of the three of us!! Then we headed home but not before stopping at The Olive Garden. . . . .yum is all I am going to say. We stopped at the outlet mall so my sister B could buy some tennis shoes and that is all I will say about that!!

Anyway, we had a great time and we all loved the show. If you ever get the chance RUN don't walk to ticket office and buy your ticket and take a friend!!

The rest of my week will be spent with my Tatortot before he has to go home. So have a good rest of the week my friends.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.