Monday, July 12, 2010

Missing Sleep

Well, since we got back from vacation I haven't been sleeping very well. Wish I knew what the reason for that is. Tonight I am so tired I am afraid that I am going to fall asleep in my chair. I am hoping that since I mowed and did some housework today I will sleep tonight. That way I can mow some more and do some more house work tomorrow! I still haven't gotten all of our stuff put away from vacation. We did get the trailer taken back down to my Dad's house and finished getting the stuff out of the suburban. Maybe by the end of the week all traces of vacation will be gone!!

Is it just me or is the summer just flying by? Before we know it school will be starting up again and Christmas will be here (it is less than 6 months away). I am hoping to see the short people soon. I miss those stinkers. As you can tell, I don't have a lot to talk about so I am going to close and go fill out some more job applications. Til tomorrow or the next day or the next!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.