Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mountains or Beaches


Tomorrow over at Ashes for Beauty is having another round of Friday with Friends. Go by and visit if you have a chance. She wants to know which you prefer, the mountains or the beach. My picture should tell you what my choice is!

I am a mountains kind of girl. Don’t get me wrong, I like the sand and the water but the mountains are for me. My Mom loved the mountains and when we were there in July I felt just a little closer to her. Plus there is snow (not something we get a lot of), cooler weather, lots of beauty and a lovely smell. I hope to go to the mountains in the winter sometime soon. Please excuse the reflection of the purple notebook in the window.

Don’t forget to stop by Jennifer’s blog and join in on the fun.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.