Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekly Menu

Well, I finished mowing this morning and I am once again covered head to toe with dirt! BUT today I didn't smash my thumb. Man is it hot. I don't know what it is like where you live but it is hot and very dry here. We would really like some rain which we will probably get because I am getting ready to go out and wash the hubsters truck and we are supposed to be getting one of the hay fields cut this week so clean vehicle + hay on the ground = (almost always) rain!! At least that is how it seems. Well, I guess I had better go get washing (it is filthy) before it gets any hotter! I did accomplish something while resting (procrastinating) I finally finished up this week's menu so here it is.

Monday: poppyseed chicken and corn (Dad and I) and corn tortillas with pepperjack cheese for the Mr.
Tuesday: little smokies in bbq sauce and potato salad
Wednesday: fend for yourself
Thursday: leftovers and corn on the cob
Friday: out to dinner
Saturday: fend for yourself

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yum, I love poppyseed chicken!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.