Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Last night we (Mr. Giggles, Dad, Rae and I) went and picked out our Christmas tree last night.  I am hoping that it will help me get a little more in the Christmas spirit.  It was so very different without Mom, she always found the perfect trees.  Luckily Rae found hers quickly and we found ours right after.  We took Rae's to her house and Mr. G helped her get it in the tree stand.  We got ours home and stuck it in a bucket of water and will spend today getting everything put together.  Hopefully before the cold front hits.  I will share pictures when I am done.
Well, I hope you are all having a good December, that your shopping is mostly done and that you are anticipating time with loved one.  I'm gonna go because Mr. G is cooking breakfast tacos for us!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.