Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve

I am still finding it hard to believe that it is Christmas time once again.  This time last year we were at my sister's house and had our first ever snowy Christmas eve.  It was also one of the longest rides home we have ever had!  This season has been so very different this year.  I am still not really in the holiday spirit but I am looking forward to seeing family.  Today has been pretty laid back for us which has been nice.  We had to make one more trip to Walmart.  Thank goodness there weren't too many people there! 

T'was the night before Christmas. . . . .and it started to rain.  We are very thankful because we are 12 inches below average.  Gotta go get ready to hit the sack so Santa can come.  Hope your dreams are filled with sugarplums!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.