Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Friday!

And today is the last day of work until 2011 for my hubby, my Dad, my sisters and myself!!  Looking forward to spending time with mine and Mr. Giggles families.  We will start tomorrow with my Dad's family for our Annual Christmas get together.  Our menu this year is Mexican and I can't wait! 

This week I have spent so much time in the kitchen that I don't even want to walk through it!  I made goodies for Darrell's coworkers this year.  They received baskets of dill oyster crackers, parmesan herb hot & spicy oyster crackers, corn flake wreaths, pecan pie muffins, white chocolate yummies, candy canes, chocolate covered peanut butter crackers.  I hope they enjoy the goodies.

Well, that is about all I have for now.  I am going to try to get the lights on the tree in a few minutes.  We shall see!

OH, the picture from a few posts ago (the Christmas one with us girls) is from 1976.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Very cute background!

Sounds like you deserve a little bit of a break from the kitchen! You have been busy, girl! :)

Have a very Merry Christmas if I don't get a chance to pop in before Saturday!

Blessings~

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.