Thursday, December 16, 2010

Busy Week

This week has been really busy but I don't feel like I have gotten anything done.  I have been working on goodies for Mr. Giggles co-workers.  I have made two large messes and tomorrow I have to clean my oven.  I am waiting for things to cool so I can put to of the gifts together and then go to bed.  Tomorrow I have to get everything wrapped up and hopefully will finally get my tree and house decorated.

Today we got some sad news.  We found out that a friend of ours took his own life over the weekend.  I am devastated as is Mr. Giggles, my Dad and sister.  We thought that things were going well for our friend.  It hurts my heart to know that someone I cared about didn't feel that they any other choice in life but to take theirs.  Take a moment and tell your loved ones how much you love them because you never know what may happen.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.