Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Funny on Friday

Mr. Giggles and I were talking about milk and how our current jug tastes AWFUL!  We usually buy Kroger Springdale milk and it always tastes so good but this one is well, AWFUL!  I said that it tasted like plastic but Mr. G said that it tasted like milk from a stale cow and that the cow needed to have an udder flush before giving up it's milk.  I nearly died laughing.  My hubby is funny but he is always so busy that I don't get to see that side of him much.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

You're blog looks beautiful!!! So glad you had some fun companions for your trip to Canton. I hope I can go next time! :-)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.