Sunday, August 14, 2011

And So It Begins. . . . . . .

Tomorrow we begin teacher inservice.  I am not going to lie and say that I am excited. . . .I will say that I am very apprehensive.  I don't feel prepared but I hope that after inservice I will feel better about it all.  I know that one of the problems is that I am really missing my Mom.  She is supposed to be here and she would be helping me get ready and I would feel much better about everything.  I have been cutting out all of my laminated items and I was working on my calendar and the numbers along with some other calendar pieces when I discovered that two of my dates are too close together but I can work those out.  One of my weather pieces and another date over lap so I am going to have to cut one or the other.  This really irritates me because we are not allowed to do our own laminating, we have to get the "laminator lady" to do it.  So now my brand new calendar set will be messed up.  I know that in the overall scheme of things it really isn't that big a deal but it still makes me just a little (ok a lot) upset about it getting messed up.  I hope to have some pictures to post later in the week.

I hope everyone has a good week.  There has been rain in the area the last two nights but we still haven't gotten any.  Praying we get some soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wasn't allowed to laminate at my last school either. It was hard to wait for someone to get to it.

I would love to have you link your first week of school posts to my Back to School Traditions link up next Sunday.

Jennifer said...

Monday afternoon here - hope you are in the middle of a great start to your new year!! Praying that a less than perfect calendar will the worst of your problems:)

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.