Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nephew and Niece Love

I had such a good time with my nephew and niece this week.  But all good things must come to an end and today they went to the other g-parents home.  They really enjoyed getting to spend time with my Dad and he enjoyed spending time with them.  He took them to see the Smurf's Wednesday and they all really liked it!  My Dad is willing to go again.  I love when the short people are here!!  BUT their being here + my dad's retirement party = bad weigh in at WW.  Hoping next week is better! 
Well, I have worked on school stuff all day long but I haven't gotten anything accomplished and it has given me a headache so I am going to bed.  Hope you are having a great week!  Tomorrow is Friday!!!
Oh and since starting WW I haven't had one coke but I have found something yummy as a replacement. . . . .diet sprite with cherry. . . .yummo!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.