Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This & That Ok, Not Much of Anything!

Three day so of school down (with the kids). . . . .172 or so left!!  I will wait to post about the first week at the end of the week.  It has been a roller coaster ride for sure!
It rained here today. . . . .we got a whole less than 2/10's of an inch.  We are expecting 108 degree temps on Friday and Saturday.  Joy, joy, joy.  I hate to say it but I have begun praying for a hurricane to hit the coast so we can get some rain! 
It is time for bed and a skunk just did a walk by our house and left a lovely (NOT) calling card.  Oh the joys of country life!!  Well, I will leave you with the scent of skunky plums dancing in your head!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well, we have a hurricane headed our way....be careful what you pray for:) But, I do hope you get some real rain soon!!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.