Saturday, September 3, 2011

One good thing about heading east on the way to work in the morning is that I get to see the sun as it is coming up.  Some days it is really beautiful and other days it just reminds me of how stinking hot it has been here this summer.


This is how it looked the next day after we got 2/10's of an inch of rain.  This is also the day that broke out string of 100+ degree days and caused us to not break the record although we have broken the number of over 100 degree days overall.  This one is a little blurry because that sometimes happens when you are driving and taking pictures!  I love how the clouds look.

This week at school was better but I am still so very tired at night when I get home!  I did make myself go to water aerobics three days last week and I am always glad I am when we are done.  School is still not as smooth going as I would like it to be.  I feel like I am stumbling around and I am still hoping that it gets better.  I am really glad that we have the day off on Monday so I can continue to gather my thoughts!!  Well, I am tired and have several more things to do before I can hit the hay.  I hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.