Sunday, September 18, 2011

Two Posts In A Row!!

Weekly Menu:
Monday:  Swiss 'n Chicken Casserole, broccoli
Tuesday: Salad or leftovers
Wednesday:  fend for yourself
Thursday:  fishsticks, tatortots
Friday:  out to eat
Saturday:  fend for yourself


I keep forgetting to update you on my Weight Watchers journey.  It is very slow going.  I have lost 11 pounds which means that I have 9 more to go to lose what I gained while my Mom was in the hospital.  Last week I got off track some but I am back on and hope to make it to my water aerobics three times this week.

Well, I had better go so I can finish grading papers and getting ready for the week.

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.