Saturday, September 10, 2011

Checking In

I have to say that I really have been missing my blogger friends.  I haven't forgotten about you all but being a first year teacher is hard!  I am not complaining, just making a statement.  I don't have much time to do anything.  I keep thinking I am almost organized and then the week is over and I am working on lesson plans again and then I am behind and not a thing is organized!!!  I have a Methods student two days a week beginning Monday so maybe I can get a little more organized while she is there.  Monday we have picture day so this will be my first one in. . . .well more than I want to count!!

I hope everyone is doing well.  Texas is still desperately dry and there are still wildfires burning in so many places.  We will be getting important docs and picts and misc. things together just in case we have fires around here.  We just want to be prepared should something happen.

Well, I had better go.  Church tomorrow and then I have to do progress reports for school. . .not looking forward to that.  Hoping to have more time to post some next week.  You really haven't missed much around here.  We lead very boring lives!!  Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.