Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oh My!

I just realized that I missed my own blogging anniversary.  September 15th 2008 is when I jumped on the blogging wagon.  Hard to believe I have been doing it this long.  So much has changed in my life some really good and some really bad.    I hope that since I began that I have grown, grown in my relationships with my husband, my sisters and especially my relationship with God.  I still pray that one day Mr. Giggles and I will become parents, that we will move into a newer home, that I make my parents proud, that I am the wife my husband needs me to be.  I hope that in three more years when I celebrate my blogging anniversary that I can say that I have done those things.

Have a great new week.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Anniversary:) Have you gotten any rain???

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.