Friday, June 15, 2012

Half Way

Today completes the second week of summer school. . . . . and now we only two more weeks.  I am so ready for a little bit of downtime!  It hasn't been too bad but I am so tired after the regular school year and now in addition to summer school I am teaching Bible class!  Besides work there hasn't been much going on around here.  We finally got some rain which was much needed.  It has already gotten so hot here and the rain has stopped coming for the most park.  Today Mr. Giggles and I ran errands all afternoon and I thought I was going to melt!  Hopefully the small chance we have for rain this weekend with actually happen!


Yesterday would have been my parents 43rd anniversary.  My parents had an incredible marriage and they were such a great example for those around them.  My sisters and I were very lucky to grow up with parents who always showed love and respect to each other.  I am so thankful for the example they were.  I love my Dad and miss my Mom so much. 

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.