Thursday, October 4, 2012

Remembering

Three years ago today we began a journey with our Mom that did not end in the way that we wanted.  If you have followed my blog you know that my Mom and I were very close and that I miss her very much.  Even after all this time I have days were the loss is very overwhelming.  It still breaks my heart to see the look on my Dad's face as he continues to learn how to live alone, when my sister's are going through things were they really need Mom and all the things Memom is missing while her grandkids grow up.  I still have days when something happens or I see something and I think - oh, I need to call Mom and call, show or remind her about something.  Today I am going to try to remember all the good times we had not how much I miss her.  Here is a picture that my cousin and his wife took at a family reunion in 2009.  This was taken before my Aunt Kay passed away and before we found out that Mom was sick.

Catamount Digital

Catamount Digital

Catamount Digital

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.