Friday, October 12, 2012

What is Wrong With ME??

Do you ever have a week that just doesn't seem like you were meant to. .  . .I don't even know how to explain it but here goes my attempt.  Everything has made me cry and I mean E V E R Y T H I N G.  Tuesday was my birthday and I turned 4.... and I know that is probably part of it.  It is very hard for me to not have my Mom around for my birthday.  I have cried after seeing so many different things on tv like when the Dad died on Eight Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter and tonight's Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta had me bawling.  Oh my, I think I could have filled up a bucket this week.  I don't mind a good cry every now and then but not every day of the week.  Am I the only person who does this???

1 comment:

Kathy C said...

Nope.
My rule of thumb is to cry when you need to.
Praying this week is easier and brings you moments of joy.

Love you lots.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.