Monday, October 8, 2012

Sadness

When you have found a blog that you really enjoy and you follow it. . . . . .do you feel like you really know these people and that you could be "friends" if you ever met?  Do you cheer them on when things are going well for them?  Cry when they hurt?  I do and I have been sad since finding out yesterday that one of the girls whose blog I read lost her husband in a car accident over the weekend.  I can not image the pain that she is going through and what the rest of the family is going through.  Please pray for the Turner family as they begin learning how to live their life with a new normal.  I know that I will be giving the ones I love a little bit tighter hug.

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you.                         Isaiah 41:13

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.