Sunday, October 7, 2012

Is It Finally Here?

The weather this weekend has been wonderful.  The high temp today was 63!!  I put on my winter jammies and stayed under the covers watching a movie (Toothfairy 2) and napping.  It was cool and overcast and gloomy but I like the occasional day like that.  We live in Texas and I know that the weather will not stay like this but I am going to try and enjoy it as much as possible.

Have  you ever had sopapilla cheesecake?  Oh my goodness.  I made one last night and it was so good.  It was so easy.  It went together in like 10 minutes and then bakes for 20 so in 30 minutes you have a very sinful dessert.  Yummy.

Well, that is it for tonight.  I am ready for bed but I have to got to remember to take something to see if I can keep my knee from hurting.  Not sure why it only hurts when I am trying to sleep but it does.

Hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.