Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stuck

I have the desire to write a post every day but I am stuck in such a deep rut.  I have absolutely nothing to write about.  Nothing at all.  I don't even have any new pictures to post.  Since we got home from vacation and I finished up my unscheduled hospital stay, I have hardly picked up my camera.  I am not sure what is wrong with me. It may be the fact that I spend most of my time at home alone since I still haven't found a full-time job.  I really miss teaching but I don't like subbing.  I want my own classroom with my own kids.  Or I would like to find something else that I am good at that I really want to do.  Very frustrating. 
I am excited about it being October.  I haven't decorated for fall because I feel like I need to get the house cleaned up really well before I start the fun stuff.  Another reason is because I do not want to have to dig all of my stuff out of my storage building.  It has been to hot for one thing and for another I don't really like dealing with the critters that find there way into my building.  I have put up a couple of things that I bought last year and something my Gmom got for me last week.  Maybe I will get the urge to finish up this week!
Well, that is all I have for ya today!  I hope you are having a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.