Monday, February 25, 2013

Tears

I have cried more today than I have in a long time.  I wrote about it here. It has to do with my Mom and an anniversary that is coming up this week.  I miss her a lot.  Unless you have lost your Mom, I don't think you can understand what it feels like.  I have lost my best friend, the person who I could always count on to be my cheerleader, who would listen to anything I had to say, who loved me no matter what. . . .even when I was at my worst.  That being said, I was going to blog more about my trip to San Antonio but I don't feel like it so you will have to wait another day or so.  I am sure you are sitting on the edge of your seat!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.